Instagram

Friday 23 December 2011

The Year is Ending! & EOS Lip Balms

I don't really know what this post is going to be about actually. I just felt obliged to make another post somehow ;D

 
Anyway, its almost the new year and I hope others have also started thinking of their New Years Resolutions. I don't really remember mine from last year but it was probably something vague like "lose weight" or "do better in school". I think setting more specific, down-to-the-point goals will be more motivational rather than something like "eat healthier".
1. Pass my math course with a 73%+ this semester:
           I know that my program won't need math, but having something lower than 73% really makes my transcript look really bad (I honestly have no idea why I'm doing so bad either. Math is a piece of cake)
2. Lose 20 pounds by June:
           Yeah, this goal seems pretty self-explanatory. A lot of events, photos, parties, etc are going to happen in May/June for me and I could really afford to lose a few pounds :P
3. Clear skin by June:
           Ok, this one is potentially impossible. I don't think I can control my skin/body and how well it grows but I can for sure change the factors that affect the growth of my skin/body. Simple things such as drinking an extra cup of water a day or immediately wiping off my sweat after working out would help for sure.
So I think having 3 goals for now isn't too demanding. If I think of any better ones, I'll be sure to post them up.

Remember my Chocolate Truffle mask review and I mentioned how I didn't really smell chocolate? Well I'm doing it again (ahaha I'm really using up these masks really fast) and I really stopped to try and smell the mask this time. I still don't really smell anything other than a sweet scent but there is a very (VERY) subtle scent of chocolate? I can barely tell myself but its there.

Moving on to a new topic, guess what beauty product I've really been loving lately?

Well for those who can't tell from the picture, EOS Lip Balms!! From left to right on the picture it goes: Strawberry Sorbet, Passionfruit, and Sweet Mint. The first one's I've ever bought were Cool Mint and Summer Fruit. Summer Fruit is basically the same thing but a red colour. Three other ones which I don't have are Tangerine, Honeysuckle, and Lemon Drop. (I am actually really wanting the Lemon Drop one to be honest but I haven't seen them in the stores). If anybody is curious here is a link to EOS' website: http://evolutionofsmooth.com/index.html

Well as I was starting to say, these lip balms have saved my lips from a very harsh and cold winter. If not for these, I can only imagine how chaffed my lips would be right now. If you're a forgetful type of person (such as myself), these lip balms are perfect too as they last on your lips for a pretty long time (unless you wipe it off or something). I also heard something about how EOS was made for easy application. I heard that some people just swipe it over their mouth (even when it's closed) and that would be their application. For me, I just put it on like regular lip balms/sticks. That's as easy as it gets for me.
Pros: smells really yummy, amazing moisture, lasts on your lips, cute design
Cons: tastes sweet
Yeah, to me, the only thing I don't like about these lip balms is the fact that they taste sweet. In my opinion, it'd be best tasteless but the taste isn't unbearable. It's just a very light sweet taste. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good ... rest of the day (since it IS technically the 23rd already).

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment