Instagram

Sunday 25 December 2011

merry christmas!




Hey everyone :D Merry Christmas!Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas Eve and hope everyone will have a great Christmas Day.
Picture left is just an ornament tree I saw at the mall. I was trying to be artistic and took a few shots from below. (Sorry none of the photos here are editted. I'm super tired right now even though its only 1:30 and I couldn't be bothered to upload, edit, and reupload pictures)



(The sushi was our first "official" Christmas Meal of the day. I didn't eat any though since I had already eaten at our Christmas Eve dinner)

Went out today with a friend to "celebrate" my birthday ahaha. Went to a few malls and just walked around. Not that many plans for tomorrow either. I have a Korean BBQ to go to tomorrow with some friends and we're calling it our Christmas feast. I'll be sure to take photos :)
I don't want to make this post too long so once again,
Merry Christmas Everyone

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment