Instagram

Thursday 22 December 2011

Birthday Adventure

Ahaha So today was my birthday (yayy!) and I decided to celebrate by going out with one of my friends and doing what we always do: hanging out at arcades. We go to arcades regularly so it's not that much of a birthday celebration. It's totally fine though. I didn't really want a legit party anyway.



So after playing at the arcade, we went shopping for a little bit and bought mini figures at Japanese hobby store. ROUND ONE: (mine was on the right btw).

 QQ I had this one already. Just my luck, eh? Lucky for me, my friend was willing to trade hers for mine. (love you, xalle). After, since we felt slightly defeated, we went in to buy more. ROUND TWO. You should have seen the horror in my eyes when I opened my box. I saw a flash of pink and I completely gave up. Total OTL moment. Luckily, I found out that it was a different figure despite it being the same character. (Kind of confusing, yeah. But you'd understand if you knew which anime this is from)



 So I ditched my friend later on and went out to have a birthday dinner with my parents. Rib Eye Steak, salad.... meh. All that regular stuff you'd eat for a nice dinner. Normally, I would've ordered dessert too but upon realizing that desserts at fancy restaurants are usually a complete rip-off, I went to the local supermarket (yes, the same one where I buy my masks) and bought a few cakes. The one featured on the left is Coffee Mousse and I also bought a Fresh Strawberry Cake. (I would upload the picture but the positioning isn't working out so I give up)

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment