Instagram

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Shiseido Tsubaki Hair Products

To start things off, Happy Lunar New Year. Hope everyone had a great New Year (I know I did. 3 dinners in one night. Who doesn't love that T__T )
Long time no beauty post (This time won't be about food, I promise)
I discovered this product first when I went to Hong Kong in the winter of 2010. I wanted to try out a higher end of shampoo considering the fact I've never used anything other than Herbal Essences bought in bulk from Costco lol
Words cannot describe how much I love this shampoo. I actually bought both white and red when I did my shopping but the red one was the first one that I used.
I guess I should elaborate on how I feel about the product since people probably come here for reviews on it
I do have quite oily hair. Ergo I wash it every day. The shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair very soft and I don't even know how to describe it. The feeling is just very clean haha. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
This one is Tsubaki Shining. It is meant for normal to oily hair. The white one is meant for damaged hair (which would be me ehehehe ) Normally, you know that super soft feeling in your hair that you get when you rinse out conditioner? Yeah, I felt that with just the shampoo (conditioner didn't make it extra extra soft or anything though *sadface)

Unfortunately for me, I use up shampoo and conditioner (conditioner especially) super fast. I've already been through like 5 bottles of shampoo and 5 bottles of conditioner already since 2 years ago. They DO sell this set at supermarkets around where I live but it's just ridiculously expensive. I mean, who pays $15.99 for a bottle of shampoo that won't even last that long? That's just insane so that's why I normally get relatives to buy it for me when they decide to come over to visit. But recently I ran out of conditioner (like completely out even of the Herbal Essences that I buy in bulk ahaha) I thought that I can't go on for the next little while not using conditioner. My hair is damaged enough as it is so I went to the supermarket today and bought another Shiseido conditioner that I saw on sale for 12.99 (still expensive but I really really need one)

It's this one. Not too sure how many of you guys have heard of it. "Shiseido Moist Hair Pack" I'm hoping that this product could save my hair just a little bit (or at least my ends). If anyone's curious I'll do a short post on it if you'd like (or a comment). I'll be using this product tomorrow morning anyway.

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment