Instagram

Friday 13 January 2012

Mini Marshmallows :)

... sorry, I couldn't think of any more relevant title and it's what I'm eating at the moment. Does anyone actually know what marshmallows are made out of? I've never once questioned that in my life. I think I decided to believe at one point that they were made out of sunshine and rainbows.... hm.... reading the ingredients would probably scare me so I'm not going to do that

 So this is... me. At school. I probably need to start paying more attention in class. All I've been doing lately is playing a new mah-jong app that I downloaded off of iTunes ...

 Oh yeah, to explain this picture. Where I live, we kind of have a Snow Geese problem ahaha. I have no idea where they all came from but they very recently moved from the back field of my school to this tiny strip of grass near the front. They probably ran out of stuff to eat or something.
 Today's lunch :D surprisingly wasn't as nom-licious as I thought it would be. The noodles and seaweed were pretty good though. (Oh yeah I should probably explain what that giant black mass is....) This is seaweed + squid balls + noodles in soup

And also part of my lunch is .... a cream puff! I swear, if Beard Papa's sold just their custard (like the fillings for the cream puffs) I would totally buy them. It would make the perfect pudding since it's not too sweet

 This is what I do to slave through school. My grande Mocha in a Venti cup. Mocha's always have a lot of foam and almost always, the foam bursts out of the lid and onto whatever clothes I'm wearing. Story of my life. That is why I get a Venti cup. That eliminates the problem. (The second problem is keeping it hot. I get this for school, yet its already all cold and nasty BY the time I get to school. I have heard about getting it extra hot though. I'll try that next time)

And this would be yesterday morning's sunrise. The colours were so pretty I was just staring while walking by on the crosswalk.

Sorry to everyone if this post was kind of weird. One of the purposes of my blog is for myself to look back on this years from now so meaningless posts like these are probably for meant for me. Once I find something more interesting to talk about, I'll blog it but for now, we're all stuck with these pointless posts ;D

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment