Instagram

Sunday 15 January 2012

Let it Snow...

Canada weather is insane. It's mid-January and it FINALLY begun to snow. It hasn't all winter until now and it was a freak storm last night too. Around 12 am there was a giant hailstorm and it was super loud too.
 I went out for lunch with a friend today. I believe this was a BBQ Pork Ramen. It was a bit of a stretch for me because I normally get the Assorted Vegetables Ramen. I think I'll just go back to that one next time. This one is not worth the extra money (plus I still prefer veggies over meat)
 ahaha this was my typing speed test. A friend challenged me and I took the challenge. I beat him by one word ;D
 Used Gachapon balls that I've saved up since .... forever.
 Delicious crepe that nearly dripped onto my phone.
Weird art that I did back in elementary school. From the looks of it, I believe it's a mother holding her baby? I'm not too familiar with tribal art.

Anyway, it was a long day and I did a lot of cleaning in my room, I will make more posts soon so talk to you guys later

~nyappy

1 comment: