Instagram

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Sweet Lolita

Those who know me in real life would know that I like anything cute and sweet looking. I haven't been that into it lately but a while back I was really into making Deco Cases for phones and calculators and everything. so I thought I'd share a bit of that.
 





A lot of this stuff is commissioned and some of it was just for myself and for fun. Deco is quite pricey and hard to find where I live so that's probably the only reason why I stopped recently. Sorry for the terrible quality of these pictures but most of them were taken with my old phone so... hence the blurryness.

I still am quite obsessed with Sweet Lolita, I think it's absolutely adorable. Though I probably like anything floral, and frilly. Maybe that's why I think Liz Lisa is one of the greatest brands out there.

I have yet another product to invest in. A new wallet! Preferably this Samantha Thavasa wallet ;___; it's gorgeous isn't it? Gosh I hate going window shopping. I always find things that I like but would never be able to afford.

Before I get way too ahead of myself, I'll end off the post right here. Once again,

nyappy~

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!


    Check my fashion/beauty blog

    SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    Greetings from Finland

    xx Heidi

    P.s I love CANADA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha thanks :) I'll be sure to check out your blog

      Delete