Instagram

Saturday 14 January 2012

More of My Beauty Diary

 To start the post off, more pictures of sunrises/sunsets. This one was taken about half an hour ago so it was today's sunset. (It's already like pitch black outside. Proves to show how fast the day ends during the winter season)


And my My Beauty Diary Collection. I bought a pack of 16 today. The box says it's the 2011 All-in-One pack. I can't actually find a picture of the box on the internet though. I can only find the "Alice in Wonderland" set boxes but not the one that I got today. (Mine is pink and has a mailbox on the front)
The 16th mask that it came with was an "bonus" and it is called the Snail Mask.
It says that: My Beauty Diary Snail mask is  2 step Autumn Repair Pack with Snail repair cream made of snail extract & Broccoli extract. Snail extract is the most popular extract used in Korea skincare products now. Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and sensitive skin, helps to firm, nourish and regenerates skin.

That itself already sounds kind of weird to me to be honest. "Snail extract"? ..... but I'm going to give it a try. Mine also is the 2-step Autumn Repair Pack meaning that it also comes with a cream to put on after the mask. Its supposed to help "lock in" the moisturizing effect of the mask. If it's any good, I'll make a post about it.... maybe.

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment