Instagram

Sunday 8 January 2012

I love Kittens :)

Oh how I love animals. I went to the pet store today and I went to check out one of their cats that was in the display.
 Isn't she cute? Yeah, I had a shopping day today with a friend and we went to so many places. I also saw the most gorgeous dress when we went dress shopping. I thought it was a wedding dress but the person working there had told me that it was supposed to be a prom dress. Ahahaha you tell me. What do you think it looks like? (It actually looks exactly like the type of wedding dress I would want to get except mine would be in cream and not mauve)


Moving on, I bought a bunch of stuff myself too. I re-bought Dream Girls BB Blemish Balm by Skin79. I have been using it so much more recently and I actually think it has been helping clear up my skin. I'm sure there's no medication in it or anything but this type is meant for people with acne-prone skin so maybe...?

I also bought 2 new Popteen magazines, the December2011 and January 2012 editions, and I also bought a shirt from Giordano that was on sale for $5CAD. It's one of those really baggy free-sized shirts with the awkward sleeves. (Yeknow, its basically a parka but with holes for your arms to stick through?)

Anyway, my friend also bought me a tea cup for my birthday. (If you're reading this...) Melissa, I loveee youuu ;D It's this one from Indigo that comes with a sifter
Looks nice right? :D I now have a proper tea sifter that isn't from the dollar store (gross ._. )

I guess I'll post again sometime soon. I still have a lot of schoolwork to do that's due tomorrow. Procrastination OTL I'm....so screwed. This one thing I can't put off at all because basically, if I don't have it done by tomorrow, I don't graduate. Yeah, failhard right there.

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment