Instagram

Sunday 22 January 2012

Dedication to Food

So I think this post is completely dedicated to food (mindyou, MOST all happened today. Just imagine how many pounds I gained from today)

 I think yesterday afternoon was the first time I lined up an hour to buy food. Normally, I wouldn't waste my time with something like this but there was a grand opening of this store at the food court that I really really wanted to try.

So this is the place that I wanted to try, "Saboten".  Basically, their specialty is deep fried pork cutlet and shrimp. (They only had 10 items on the menu and all of them include either pork or shrimp ahaha)
And this is the set that I ordered. I think that this pork was the best pork I've ever had in my life. No joke. It was amazing. I'm definitely going to eat there again.

Anyway, it is now 2:32am and I just got home from intense food shopping day. After work this morning, I went out with a friend to the mall and bought a Red Velvet cupcake (yes, I am aware that is probably the most fattening cupcake out there too ._. ) Not going to upload the picture though because the lighting was pretty bad.

Here's the cupcake display though. I guess you can kind of see the cupcake I bought (in the bottom left of the picture)

I also bought these Japanese chocolates from "La Chocolaterie" (website right..... here)

I normally go for their matcha chocolate but I decided to give this one a try. It's just a pack of 6 with 6 different flavours (none of which I can remember other than blueberry, mango, and earl grey)

So afterwards, I went out to dinner with family, then went out again with other friends for fondue at a place called Capstone.













The food was so adorable, I couldn't resist taking pictures nonstop. Then somehow somewhere, my friends and I somehow decided to do some late-night karaoke, bringing my night to an end at 2:30 ahaha. Before I pass out on my keyboard I am going to go to bed (as I still have work tomorrow morning. Let's see how functional I am) I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll post again soon (hopefully something beauty-related this time eh?)

nyappy~


No comments:

Post a Comment