Instagram

Monday 16 January 2012

Bloggers, sympathize with me

I find that now I blog, I am ALWAYS thinking of my blog. Does this happen to anyone else? Every time I go out or see something interesting, I always consider putting it in my blog or taking a picture so I can blog about it. Ahaha I'm sure I can't be the only blogger that feels this way.

Anyway, moving on, has anyone tried out the Stila Lip Glazes? Leave a few comments telling me about it.
I have tried it a few times as a sample and I found out the colour that fits me best is Strawberry. It actually looks pretty natural on my lips. (Yes, I know it's super red but I guess I have naturally red lips? I don't know)
Yeah, I want to get some more positive feedback before I shell out $29 for a lip gloss. (That's how much they have it at Sephora for). It just really doesn't seem like it's that worth it.

Has anyone ever heard of this BB cream? I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but I swear, it has saved my skin's life. It is meant for acne-prone skin (so I'm not too sure if it has medication in it or not) but I love just about everything about this BB cream.
1) Even though I'm pretty tan for the Asian demographic that uses BB creams, this cream blends to my colour completely
2) It's not oily. That is probably a MUST in any of my skincare products. I can not afford to be breaking out because of a product that's supposed to be making me look better
3) Doesn't smell weird. It's scentless which I'm sure its supposed to be but I always imagine foundations or BB creams to have a weird smell which is usually a turnoff for me

Well, this was one short post. I don't really have anything else to say other than I'll be trying out the My Beauty Diary Snail Mask later tonight (I'm actually "doing my homework" right now so I should probably get to that sometime soon)

~nyappy



** I THINK I have done a post on this BB cream before too.... It's in my tags but I'm not sure from where  ahahaha **

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely not alone! I think about my blog all the time haha. Sometimes I make purchase decisions because I think 'this would be great to review on my blog' lol

    Thanks for the review on the BB cream! I've tried a few now but I have to say I haven't found one that I really like...

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete