Instagram

Tuesday 14 February 2012

I'm so sorry....

omg sorry everyone! I've been MIA for so long. Damn school. The new semester is literally killing me with the workload. Haven't been taking that many pictures either but here's a collab of everything I've taken a picture of since the last post:

My Chinese New Year (went to three different dinners that night)
 A cappuccino cake from the new Korean supermarket that opened up. Its actually in the shape of a cup! So cute 
My snack for school :D Not in season but still very yummy.

 I love getting mail packages! This was my shipment from AmiAmi. I ordered an Erio Nendoroid (actually I pre-ordered and then ordered right away when the Nendoroid got released. Shipment was freakishly fast o___o )
My new closet (I moved to a different house). Look into it now and it's super messy. I still haven't finished unpacking yet. Stupid schoolwork won't give me a break.
 Picture of the city I took the other night. I swear, I didn't edit the colours at all. Its so nice isn't it?
Takoyaki!!
 New shirt that I bought last week. I actually spent THE longest time in the shop deciding whether I should get it or not. The first time I went, I didn't because I didn't have enough cash. But in the end, I went back to get it again (wore this shirt today actually)
whoo! Got my nails done today. I noticed that my nails always tend to chip or break when there isn't a layer of gel over it ahaha. Me and my weak nails (I never actually had this problem until I started getting my nails professionally done actually. Probably explains why though)


Speaking of schoolwork, I should probably finish up everything that I have to do. This post was just a mental break for me :( I'll try to get back into doing blogs every day once my schedule levels out a bit. Be expecting a Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask (or w/e the name is. I can't remember off the top of my head) 

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment