Instagram

Saturday 31 December 2011

More Resolutions

Wow, I can't believe I was actually able to fit in one more post before the year ended. I have a party to go to in.... about 2 and a half hours so I should be getting ready sometime very soon. Anyway, I finally thought of more New Year Resolutions (or maybe just one....)

1. Keep blogging and don't give up on the blog.
This one actually means a lot to me. As a kid growing up, I've always had a diary/journal to write everything in. I realize now that for one, I don't have time and two, my hand hurts from writing so much since I have too much to say and my penmanship can't keep up. I thought keeping a blog of my daily life would be pretty good I guess. I like doing this once a day thing (though that would probably phase out very soon once school starts again for me)

Anyway, I think I'm going to get ready for my party now. I'll see everyone in 2012!

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment