Instagram

Monday 26 December 2011

Holiday Shopping

Happy....Boxing Day Shopping....? ahahah...Went out (again) with a friend to do my boxing day shopping. Even I managed to buy a few things xD I really can't shop under pressure lol. I get all nervous and I think that I HAVE to buy something and I end up buying nothing at all. That's what always happens when I go on my trips down south to the Premium Outlet. We go for the whole purpose of shopping and buying things and I almost always return empty-handed. But enough of that. Let me show what I bought today :D

Saw a guy dressed up in a giant Rilakkuma costume (Remember how in the last post I mentioned how much I loved Rilakkuma?) Some little girl ran up at the same time I took the picture so yeah.

 Hello Kitty MahJong Set! I should really learn how to play sometime. My family is actually out in the dining room right now playing (without me ._. )

Yes! Lush! This was one of the items I wanted to buy from the start. (Well not really) Funny storry, actually. I wanted to buy the Oatmeal/Porridge soap bar because I have heard wonders about the amazing-ness of the product so there it was: tagged, and on sale (buy one get one free) I'm not sure how many people have been to Lush but since they make their own soap, they're in charge of cutting it as well. The oatmeal soap hadn't been cut yet so I had the SA help me cut two pieces off (I was going to buy two). Then at checkout another SA said to me,
"Hey, you know this soap isn't on sale right?" and I was like...
"Well, clearly no." Apparently soaps made after a certain date (November 30th or something like that) were NOT on sale because it's considered new. So I was kind of frustrated and ended up leaving. I went back though after because I had actually really wanted to try out Lush' soaps at least one time so hopefully these two will do justice. 

My new mousepad :D It was 10% off 14.99. Still quite expensive but I had needed a very large mousepad for the longest time.

BB cream that was on sale from $55 --> ....*drumroll*.... $10. Ahaha it was really cheap, I'm hoping it works though and doesn't break me out. I tried it out on my hand and it seemed fine. A lot of people had mentioned that this was a pretty good BB cream too (Hwa Yuan BB Cream from Korea). It's SPF 35 but that doesn't really matter to me since I wear sunscreen under everything anyway.

Also from the same store, I bought a Clay mask. Since I've wanted a clay mask for a while, I decided to give this one a try. I've actually been deciding between this one, a charcoal mask, and a "volcanic ash" mask. I thought that one sounded hilarious but hey, who knows, maybe it works miracles.

 Anyway, from the same shop where I had bought the two beauty products. They handed this to me as I walked out the door. I honestly thought it was just empty boxes since it was so light (It doesn't say anything on the boxes either (other than "The Face Shop" which isn't even the store's name) so I had no idea what was inside these boxes. Turns out they're cotton pads. You can never have too many cotton pads so this was a pretty nice gift :)

Hope everyone had a good 26th of December. I'll post again soon

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment