Instagram

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Mask Review

Here we go, guys, another review! (wow, I'm really on a roll with this whole blogging thing). This time, I'll be reviewing another My Beauty Diary mask: Earl Grey Tea & Macaron. The Mask description is "illuminating & clarifying the face in a 20-minute treatment". Let's see how well it goes, shall we?

For those who don't know, Macarons are a french pastry/confection. It is a layer of buttermilk/jam that is sandwiched between two cookies.
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the food. It tastes fine but I wouldn't eat it again unless I had to. The first time I've ever tried one was (coincidentally) in Paris. I've always thought they were one of the cutest foods in the world (I still think that) and I knew I had to try one.


So moving onto the mask. I was curious about the smell of this mask as the name suggests "macaron". Macarons (or Macaroons, doesn't really matter which) come in many flavours and tastes so having one scent to sum it all up? That part seemed interesting to me. But upon opening the packaging, all I could smell was Earl Grey tea (which is great. I love Earl Grey). This mask could be called Milk Earl Grey Tea and I would have believed it.

(ahaha to be honest, I'm still doing the mask at the moment. I'm just waiting another 10-15 minutes for it to finish up ;D  *grabs Popteen magazine and reads*)

Well, I think my face has gotten a bit brighter. Not too noticeable though. Like all other My Beauty Diary Masks, it moisturized my face. Compared to the Chocolate Truffle mask I used two nights ago, this one moisturized less but this one seems more appealing to me because of the smell. If any of you guys like Earl Grey tea, this mask if a must-try :) Sorry if I missed out any key points about the mask. If you have any questions which I did not already answer (which is probably a lot) feel free to comment and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment