Instagram

Thursday 29 December 2011

Got My Camera Back :)

haha finally picked up my camera from my friends house :D I can upload the pictures I took at the BBQ now. I'm not too sure how much I talked about it but.....

This is the set-up of our Korean BBQ night. Not too sure why Korean though. We used a teppenyaki hot plate and there was only one dish that was Korean (bulgogi)

The lamb....racks(?) that I cut oh so nicely. lol I don't actually eat lamb. I just cut it ahaha
                   My friend's cat's paw. It was too cute so I had to take a picture.
SMILING FISH. I'm sure it wasn't very happy though. It was put up for sale at a sushi restaurant.

So soz but that's all the pictures I have to post :P I'll be taking tons tomorrow and the day after though (baking tomorrow and NYE the day after) I'm super excitedd the year is almost over.

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment