Instagram

Monday 19 December 2011

About Me Post

What better to start off a new blog by telling everyone all about me in a tag format. (whoo)

1. Real name: Janice
2. Nicknames: Jay, Jan (only my mom calls me that actually)
3. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
4. Male or female: female
5. Elementary: not important
6. High school: also not important. Grad of 2012 though?
7. College/ University: n/a

8. Hair colour: orange-ey brown. I've always tried to get an ash colour but there hasn't been ONE hair stylist that has been successful 
9. Tall or short: tall
11. Sweats or Jeans: jeans
12. Phone or Camera: phone
13. Health freak: a very hypocritical one, yes. (p.s. Wouldn't the better term be hypochondriac?)
14. Orange or Apple: apple!
15. Do you have a crush on someone: do fictional people count?
16. Eat or Drink: drink ;)
17.Piercings: 3 (weird, I actually went to get two more today but the person working told me that one piercing was too close to my cartilage and wouldn't let me QQ)
18. Pepsi or Coke: COKE


HAVE YOU EVER
19. Been in an airplane: yessir
20. Been in more then 4 relationships: nope.
21. Been in a car accident: technically, yes
22. Been in a fist fight: no. Wouldn't that be an experience though?


FIRST:
23. First favourite tv show: probably something like Doraemon or Sailor Moon xD
24. First award: .... I don't remember?
25. First Crush: can't remember either
26. First all A's: ...grade 7? ahaha
27. First song i heard: iunno
28. first instrument i played: piano 
29. First country I've traveled: The United States


LASTS:
30. Last person you texted: my mommy :)
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Mel
32. Last food you ate: a peach ring
33. Last movie you watched: Breaking Dawn (not afraid to admit it yo)
34. Last song you listen to: Bunny Days - 益若つばさ
35. Last thing you bought: Popteen Magazine (November Edition)

36. Last person you hugged: Christy....maybe?



FAVOURITE
37: food: currently? Peach rings ahaha
38. Drink: Arizona Green Tea or a Starbucks Mocha
39. Sweater: any sweater that's really baggy and zip up to cover my neck
41. Animal: all tbh... o_o I don't think I'd ever be able to pick favourites
42. Colors: white or anything in a pastel shade
43. Movies: 猫の恩返し (The Cat Returns)
44. Subjects: English and 日本語!
45. Song: PONPONPON - きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (yes, I'm serious)


(Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [] like or love someone.
46. [X] Celebrated Halloween.
47. [X] Had your heart broken.
48. [] Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [] Don't really want to experience love again.
50. [X] Prank called someone but failed.
51. [] Got pregnant.
52. [] Had an abortion.
53. [X] Did something I regret.
54. [X] Broke a promise.
55. [X] Hid a secret.
56. [X] Pretended to be happy.
57. [X] Met someone who changed your life.
58. [] Pretended to be sick.
59. [X] Left the country.
60. [X] Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
62. [X] Ran a mile.
63. [X] Went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [X] Got into an argument with your friends.
65. [X] Hated someone.
66. [X] Stayed single for 2 years.

CURRENTLY:
67. Eating: peach rings... I'm pretty sure I've used this answer at least 3 times already..
68. Drinking: nothing. But this question makes me want to get something to drink xD
69. Listening: つけまつける - きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ
70. Sitting/Laying: sitting :)
71. Plans for today: well today is pretty much over but I had work, had to interview a few people and ... hung out at the mall
72. Wishing for: a chance to renovate my room completely



WANTS:
73. Want kids? no thank you. 
74. Want to get married? Yes.
75. Career: kind of have one now?
76. Lips or eyes: wait...what? Je ne comprend le question?

77. Shorter or taller: iunno. Pretty happy with my height
78. Romantic or spontaneous: romantic
79. Relationship or hookup: relationship
80.Travel or settle: travel
81. Clubin' Or Nice dinner out: nice dinner. I don't really like crowds anyway
82. Looks or personality: I think anyone in this situation would answer both... I'm not going to lie and say I only go for personality because looks ARE pretty important to me

HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: nope. My contact fell out once but it fell out on my cheek xD
84. Snuck out of a house: nope
85. Held a gun/knife for self-defense: no?
86. Killed somebody: if only...

87. Broken someone's heart: I hope not. But I think I might have
88. Been in love: nope
89. Cried when someone died: nope. I've only been to two funerals in my life and I was pretty young.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: this is probably a terrible thing to say but, no. 
91. Miracles: fck that shit
93. Heaven: no
94. Santa Claus: no

95. Sex on the first date: lolno?

96. Kiss on the first date: sure why not


TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: nope
98. Do you know who your real friends are: thankfully
99. do you hate somebody right now: yes, I'll probably never talk to them again but I'll get over it sometime

100. Do you believe in God: no.
101. What race are you: Chinese
102. Are all these answers true: as true as I could have possibly made them at least

No comments:

Post a Comment