Instagram

Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Day

How was everyone's Christmas? Looking forward to boxing day? (I know I am at least. I'll be going to the mall at 8:00am along with the rest of the people. My intent for tomorrow: Lush soap/face masks and possibly a LuluLemon Hoodie) Speaking of which, I left my camera at a friend's house and I don't know when I am able to get it back QQ So for the time being, I'm forced to be using my iPod camera which isn't too bad (I just prefer my real camera obviously) So in the meanwhile, I will upload a few pictures that I've taken over the span of the past week or so (just cute/interesting pictures that I never bothered to upload)

 Look! It's a super cute pencil that I bought today. I spent the longest time in the shop picking between so many pencils. I couldn't choose ._. they had so manyy!



 ahaha Look at these buns I saw at the supermarket the other day. A panda and a pig! How cute is that?


and this is my friend's new puppy ;____; I wanted to steal him so bad ahahaha. He was 11 weeks old in this picture :') Cute things always make me want to cry (I don't really cry at anything else though surprisingly)

Anyway. I hope everyone's geared up for tomorrow's boxing day sales. (or should I say today, since its technically the 26th already. Anywho...) Good Luck to everyone!

nyappy~

No comments:

Post a Comment