Instagram

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Chocolate Truffle Mask Review

I thought I'd have a change of pace and I'm going to try something new: a review!!
The item that gets this honour is My Beauty Diary's Chocolate Truffle Sheet Mask. The mask description says "Moisturizing & softening the face in a 20-minute treatment"

I got this pack of masks yesterday at my local asian supermarket. It was on sale from $14.99CAD to $12.99 (yes, I am pretty aware that this stuff is pricey). I normally have pretty good experiences with My Beauty Diary masks and I have pretty good experiences with chocolate masks so I thought this would be the perfect combination.


Now, to start things off, I'm not that big of a chocolate person. Tell me to eat it and I'm pretty iffy but the smell. Oh, the smell is a totally different thing. I love the smell of chocolate and I was surprised to see that this didn't really have that big of a chocolate smell (or any, now that you mention it). After taking it out of the packaging, I'm still pretty disappointed that My Beauty Diary has yet to change back to their original sheets. I don't know if they're trying to conserve paper or whatnot but I liked how the mask quality was originally. This new one is too thin and rips very easily :( but speaking of the mask. This was a pretty decent mask. It moisturized, doing its exact purpose. But this mask just didn't seem too impressive to me. I mean, most of My Beauty Diary's masks do that for me. All in all....
Pros: moisturizes
Cons: flimsy sheet material (This will probably be the con for EVERY My Beauty Diary Mask by the way unless they're going to change it back to the way it was before)


Also yesterday when I went shopping for this mask, I bought the My Beauty Diary Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Sheet Mask. I'll probably make another review of this mask sometime soon. So look forward to it.

nyappy~


Oh, I forgot to add. I remember using the My Beauty Diary Chocolate Sheet Mask (is that what it's called?) and it was super amazing. Mind you, this was a really long time ago but I'm pretty sure I was totally shocked at how amazing it was. That would be my recommendation to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment