Instagram

Monday 7 January 2013

We'll all stick it through

.... our New Year's Resolutions! Bring it on

Happy 2013 everyone.

I'm sure it can't be just me but I love the start of  a new year. Maybe everything still feels crazy from the holiday but I totally see the upcoming year as such a fresh start haha. Well anyway. I'm a bit late for this post but hey, I was on holiday lol.
This year, my brother came back for the holidays and the whole family stayed home a lot more than we normally do...
 ...occupied with things like this
 ...and this. (yes, we are eating dinner around the monopoly board)

Anyway, I'm sure most of you can see that I've changed my layout. Quite satisfied with how it looks now but I went through quite a bit to get it to look like this haha. I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon. 

I think I'll be ending off the post now but I'll let you guys know what is to come. I've noticed that one of my most viewed posts is the one about the Mimi Cafe Contact Lens and I guess most of you guys like reading about that kind of thing. Therefore, I shall make a post about all the contacts I own and give a small review about all of them : )

Write again soon
~nyappy

No comments:

Post a Comment