Instagram

Saturday 12 January 2013

Lychee Essence Mist

Time for another random post!

  
 So I'm not sure how popular Daiso is in other places but I got the cutest sticky tabs the other day. It's exactly the type of thing I'd fall for haha. 
That aside though.
I wanted to mention the Skin Food Lychee Essence Mist which I got as a Christmas present from my supervisor at work.
It's supposed to be a hair product and up until now, I'm still not too sure what it's supposed to do. According to the bottle, It's supposed to help moisturize hair and prevent further "dryness". The thing is though, it doesn't have instructions so I've just been trying it out right after I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet. It doesn't really make my hair oily (luckily) but I really don't notice any difference. It smells really good though... hm. Let me know if you've tried this product or not haha I'm kinda curious. I haven't really that many reviews either so yeah :)

LOL sorry I had to include my friend's baby in this post. I'm finally meeting his son sometime later this week and just look at those cheeks! My friend's a professional photographer so he gets this little guy to do photoshoots every other day haha...

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to make the post about my contacts yet but I keep forgetting to take pictures when the sun is still up so I don't have any pictures to provide yet. I'll try to do it soon though so yeah. Hope everyone has a good weekend

~nyappy

No comments:

Post a Comment