Instagram

Sunday 27 January 2013

January Products

Herro everyone. Thought I'd do another review collaboration of products I've been using a lot  . (I don't like doing one post per product cuz that would be too short hehe)

Product 1: Adidas Action 3 - Fresh (Anti-Antiperspirant)
So once again, I bought this product at a Sasa in Hong Kong for $31.9HKD (around $4CAD)
Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I haven't seemed to see this anywhere around where I live. I definitely want to repurchase though because I'm almost out.
Well as you can see, this is a spray anti-antiperspirant. It comes in a little aerosol can so don't be holding this near any flames (I'm funny... not.) I'm sorry but I can't really describe the smell. It just smells really clean and maybe a little bit like baby powder? Smells like any typical deodorant to be honest. It sprays out a bit wet (as expected of a mist) and it dries very fast. It doesn't leave any marks on clothes and it doesn't turn into a powdery substance kind of like other spray deodorants.

Onto the more important part, I feel like this spray wouldn't work if you're the type to sweat a lot. It's good at masking over any odours but I don't think it would help with lessening any sweat. I'm not the type of person to sweat that much (fortunately) so this is pretty good for when I work out.

Product 2: Clinique Blush (#101: Aglow)
Does Clinique have other types of blush? I don't know the name of this blush line....if that makes any sense lol. Well anyway. This is a pretty decent blush (granted that I've only tried 2 different kinds of blush). It comes in a box with a small brush applicator

So I just went to Sephora and checked it out (here) and LOL they call it "Blushing Blush Powder Blush". I prefer to just stick with the original "blush" haha.
I felt that with my skintone, I should probably go with something more coral than pink. I've come to realize that baby pinks or hot pinks don't really look that good on me (maybe because I'm so tan). I did buy this product at Sephora for about $25CAD which I thought was pretty reasonable. I was looking for something that wasn't too expensive and I guess I thought this would be ok.

When it comes with this product, less is definitely more. Warning to anyone that tries this: don't pick up too much with your brush on the first go. One swipe goes a long way.
Would I repurchase this? Maybe. It has lasted me for almost a year and a half and It doesn't even look used (as you can probably tell by the photo) I don't think I'll be needing to buy another one for a long time.

Product 3: Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam
Yay. More Laneige products! I wanted to try out a different cleanser since I've been using their Multicleanser for the past 3 years. To be honest, this product doesn't feel any different at all. It gets the job done just like Laneige's other cleansers and I dunno. I don't notice any particular difference with my pores. They're still as huge as ever haha.
I got this cleanser (coincidentally) at another store called Sasa that we have here in Vancouver and it was about $25CAD. I'm kind of glad I stocked up on Laneige cleanser when I went to Hong Kong too. I can't even think about what I would do when I run out haha. I've gone through like 4 bottles already.
This is pretty much it for honourary products of January. Once again, comment if I missed out any vital information and I will post soon again :)

~nyappy

No comments:

Post a Comment