Instagram

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Rohto Lycee Contact Eyedrops Review

Going to do a short review of the Rohto Lycee Contact Eyedrops (once again, these ones can be used with contacts on at the same time. Make sure you buy the right one!)
I purchased this on ebay (kind of sketch I know, but look for someone with reliable ratings and located in the same place as where the product is originally sold, in this case, Japan). The other non-contact one looks exactly the same except the box is a slightly darker pink and it obviously doesn't say contact haha.

I already tore off the plastic wrapping in the picture but the actual product and a set of instructions is inside the box. The instructions have basically the same instructions as their other eyedrop products: 
make sure your hands are clean,  use a max of 5-6 times per day with 1-2 drops per eye each time.

Picture of the applicator. Very typical-looking eyedrop applicator haha. But goodness isn't the packaging so cute? It's pink!

I typically use these eyedrops when my contacts are off (or on, doesn't really make a difference) and I use the Rohto Z! Contact Eyedrops when I have contacts on. This one doesn't give the minty effect that the Rohto Z! gives so I think it is suitable for whenever. I find the Rohto Z! a bit too minty to use without contacts and that's why I have this one.

Anyway, I'll talk to you guys soon with another product review (probably)
I haven't been using anything new lately so excuse me for my lack of post-production

~nyappy

2 comments:

  1. Never been to this place, my best friend makes some killer macarons so now I always keep my eye open for them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The consistency of the ganache filling is amazing. I would highly recommend L'Opera Special, Green Tea, and Coffee if you're looking for flavours that you can really taste. Blueberry Fantasy and Rose Raspberry actually have fruits in them too so it's quite different from anything else I've tried

      Delete