Instagram

Sunday 21 April 2013

Rohto Z! Contact Review

Time for more reviews whoo. I was actually going to wait for another product (which is shipping in the mail) and do the review together but I couldn't wait so I'll thought I'd just separate them.

So a few weeks ago, I decided to look for eyedrops. I wear contacts pretty much every day and usually when I'm out very late and I didn't get a chance to take out my contacts, they start to feel really itchy and kind of bug me. I wouldn't say they get dry but ....hm. So once again, I went to the closest Asian mall (because I've heard of many good reviews of Rohto) and found this for $22.99CAD 


Just a warning to everyone beforehand: Make sure that the eyedrops you're buying is suited to your needs (needs being that you wear contacts and plan to use eyedrops while they're in) A lot of drops are not designed to accommodate eyes that are wearing contacts and can end up damaging your cons. Also, the instructions for this say 1-2 drops in your eyes 5-6 times a day. Don't over-do it no matter how badly you want to. Eyes are not replaceable (or at least I don't think they are) 



Before I start rambling like I always do in my reviews, I'll just give my ratings straight up here:
I honestly don't think I have any complaints whatsoever with this product. Maybe the fact that I've never used eyedrops before kind of changes how I judge this product though. This product helps tired eyes, especially for those who are constantly facing a computer

When you put this product in your eye, I'm not going to lie, it stings a little bit. But it's like a good kind of sting. It feels really minty and refreshed (kind of like when you first start to chew a piece of mint-flavoured gum). Yeah its quite weird describing a feeling on your eyes as minty but there really is no better explanation. You'd describe it the exact same way after using this product

^^^^
convenient little bottle can be stored anywhere (I transfer it from bag-to-bag)

Regardless, I really like using this product and NOT just because it has really cute packaging. I will definitely be trying more of Rohto's eyedrops! Look forward to more reviews. If there are any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them

~nyappy

3 comments:

  1. nice product *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola,he descubierto tu blog y me parece fantástico, besos,ana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking into getting Rohto Z Pro for redness, but I wear contacts. Then I saw they made a Rohto Z for contacts. But it has much different ingredients than Z and Z Pro. I'm wondering does Z Contact work for redness, or just dryness?

    ReplyDelete