Instagram

Thursday 13 December 2012

So I deco'd my nerf gun

Look! A pink Christmas Tree ;D It's cute, right? I wish I had the ornaments to make that tree. Would've been even better with a white tree though (or maybe mint green) :O
So, I deco'd my nerf gun. For one, I had never seen anyone do this before. Maybe someone has but I just haven't seen it before and I thought it'd be a cute idea to add on to a lolita outfit or something for the next convention that's coming up (considering how I just ordered a new dress too).
 So yeah. Half of it is bedazzle (with rhinestones and pearl beads) and the other half is deco. I would've just deco'd the whole thing but I kind of ran out of supplies haha >> I probably should have bought more stuff when I went back to Hong Kong last summer. (I think the trend is kind of dying though....I tried looking, I swear)

 This one store always makes such awesome looking candy apples. Does anyone know how to actually eat them though? I think I'd just make a giant mess with the toppings .... heh

First time trying "hot" bubble tea. This is the Earl Grey Milk Tea with pearls on the side. To be honest though, the pearls look like a strange concoction of clear liquid and frog eggs or something.. but it was actually pretty good. I'll definitely get this the next time time I go out for bbt during winter

Well anyway, short post but mostly it was just for pictures of the nerf gun. Talk soon
~nyappy

No comments:

Post a Comment