Instagram

Sunday 18 November 2012

Pre-Christmas Things to do

 
Too early, no? Haha my Sunday morning well spent. Am I the only person that does this or does everyone else also put the presents that they need to give out under the tree before Christmas? The bottom of my tree is already super full (yeah, I put it all there after I took the picture)
 Nom-licious dessert at Beard Papa's. It's a french pastry called a "brest"
 Mazazu Crepe's Matcha Azuki Crepe (or w/e the name is) It really wasn't as good as people made it sound. Mostly it was just the mochi that ruinned it so maybe I'll give it another try
 Rain. Tea. Gold spray paint. Nerf Guns. I'm an awesome sister. I know exactly what to get my brother for Christmas
 New headband that I made for fun.... I was about to purchase one online for about $8 but then I realized I could probably make one myself (obviously wont be that nice but... I just saved myself $8) Can't wait for the next convention ;D


Anyway, sorry its been a short post but I really don't have much to put up. I'll try to make my life more interesting xD 

~nyappy

3 comments:

  1. Aww.. christmas is coming!
    I love all those cute pictures!
    I love your blog color and style, I am following you now (:

    Come visit my blog too, and follow if you like it too.
    http://notebookbystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. I'll be sure to check out your blog as well

      Delete
  2. Hey nice blog you have < 3 Following you now. Kindly follow my blog if you like!)
    www.annaplotnikova.ru

    ReplyDelete