Instagram

Monday 23 April 2012

Happy Spring

Hey everyone. Long time no post (again) but I thought maybe I'd finally do a product-related post this time *applauds myself*
So as the title suggests Happy Spring. I love spring. I could easily say that it's my favourite season.
For one, it's such a renewal time for me. I feel like its the start for many things again since it's so close to the new year. And secondly, I love the spring trends. Pastels, florals, long dresses, you name it. So one product I'll be talking about is the Laneige Lip & Eye Remover (I never noticed how terrible the name sounds until typing it now.... Eye remover? gross...)





Well anyway to those who can't really tell, it's a Lip and Eye MAKEUP Remover (I just use it for eyes though since I don't use lip products)
Lately, I've been wearing makeup more frequently and I thought it was about time to get a good makeup remover rather than just soap and water like I use to. I figured that Laneige is by far my favourite skin care brand, I thought that this product would be a green light.

Sorry to those looking for a good review but since I've never actually used a remover before so I have nothing to compare it to.

Anyway when I use this, I shake up the bottle so that the oil mixes with the solution and I put a tiny bit on a cotton pad. Then I just take that and gently swipe it over my eye. Someone please tell me if I'm doing it wrong but every time I do this, I feel like some of the product's getting in my eye. But if I close my eyes too hard, I create creases and I can't get the makeup off ahaha. I'm not too sure if I'm doing this wrong or not. Regardless, I think that this remover does it's job like it's supposed to so I don't see any reason to change to a different one in the future.

Price-wise it's not expensive for what you're getting. I swear this bottle will last me for at least the rest of the year (if I continue using it the way I do now.... about 4 times a week?)
I got this at an over-priced Asian mall for $20 CAD so I know for sure I'll be able to get it cheaper somewhere else. $20 already seems pretty reasonable to me too ahaha.

Just leave a comment if you have any questions and I'll make another post when I remember what products I've tried out recently. My thoughts are so jumbled up lately because of school it's hard to think about anything else. (One and a half months to go!!)

~nyappy

No comments:

Post a Comment